Given the emerging situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we continue to follow guidance and advice from the Scottish and UK Governments, the NHS and the World Health Organisation
Our main priority is ensuring the health and well-being of our team and our clients and we want to ensure our clients that we have developed robust contingency plans to ensure that we are able to provide a continuity of service and seamless operation with as little disruption as possible during this period.
Following the latest Government advice, our remote working business continuity plan will now be fully implemented. This will be implemented on a phased basis to ensure that we can carry on providing our services with little or no disruption.
All of our team will continue to be available by email and by mobile and our main phone lines will remain staffed.
To minimise any risk to our team, our clients, suppliers and fellow consultants, we are implementing the following precautions:
• All of our team will work from home for the foreseeable future.
• We will be avoiding face to face meetings where practicable. Meetings will be conducted by conference call or using remote meeting technology and we request your support us in doing this via facetime, zoom, skype, etc.
• Where it is not practicable to avoid a face to face meeting, our team will be limiting physical contact including the of shaking of hands and they will be maintaining a separation distance of 2m.
• Our team will continue to follow good hygiene practices including regular, thorough hand washing, utilising the hand sanitiser and completing a daily cleaning of workspaces and equipment.
• If any team member believes they have been in contact with someone who has the virus, and/or if they are showing symptoms, are instructed to remain at home and self-isolate for 14 days.
• We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated health information to our team.
Government advice is continuing to evolve on a day-by-day basis and we will continue to provide further updates to our team and to our clients.
We are in unprecedented times and will continue do all that we can in providing our team and our clients with our full support.